Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/07/15 18:19:44 UTC

[NOTICE] Inclusion of "Facebook BSD+Patents" licensed code is prohibited in the ASF

i.e. React

See https://s.apache.org/upmi
And https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

Note that even though we "use" React in plugins.cordova.io (through an npm
dependency), and not include it in our repo, I suggest we remove its usage
and use Preact, a drop-in replacement (untested).

I filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13025

Re: [NOTICE] Inclusion of "Facebook BSD+Patents" licensed code is prohibited in the ASF

Posted by Shazron <sh...@apache.org>.
This clarifies whether we can even *use* ReactJS, the answer is "No":