Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@cyberneko.net> on 2002/01/28 19:49:47 UTC

RE : [Xerces2] Missing API Changes

Neil,

You don't think it's important to have the literal system id for the
externalEntityDecl or unparsedEntityDecl? I do. It should be expanded
and passed along. Currently the code that does that is in the
impl.XMLEntityManager class. But it's just a static method and I think
perhaps we should have a xerces.util class for this of some kind.

-AndyC