Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/01 08:28:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ZEPPELIN 0.10.1 is released

Hi Folks,

The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability
of the 0.10.1 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache
Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Cassandra and etc.

This is minor release after the last major release 0.10.0 half year
ago. The community fixed some bugs and add some minor new feature such
as support of Spark 3.2, Flink 1.14 and Trino.

We encourage you to download the latest release
fromhttp://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html

The easiest way to try Zeppelin is to run the shipped tutorial notes
via docker image

https://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html#using-the-official-docker-image

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project
and how to get involved, visit our website at
http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Zeppelin. Welcome to join our community to discuss with others
https://zeppelin.apache.org/community.html#mailing-list--slack-channel

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang