Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Garry <gm...@hotmail.com> on 2007/12/18 04:04:07 UTC

Help finding CXF pojo consumer using external Web Service

Hi,

I'm trying to find an example of a pojo, presumably deployed to the
servicemix-cxf-se container,
that calls an external web service through a cxfbc endpoint. I see several
examples of web services
hosted inside the container and called by external clients but none the
other way around. I did find
a reference to a class CxfBcProviderTest.java but can't find it (the link
doesn't work). If this class
does what I need - internal CXF pojo calling external web service provider -
can someone provide
a valid reference or email the class it to me (gmbroth@hotmail.com)?  (Just
to be sure I'm being clear,
I'm *not* talking about a stand-alone CXF example; I need something running
inside servicemix-cxf.)

Thanks very much,  Garry

Re: Help finding CXF pojo consumer using external Web Service

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Garry,

Yeah, CxfBcProviderTest should be what you want,[1] is a valid link for
this class
Btw, what link you are using doesn't work?
[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/CxfBcProviderTest.java

Best Regards
Freeman