Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexander Fishchuk <al...@ulti.kiev.ua> on 2004/06/08 14:52:00 UTC

Tapestry as Portal Presentation UI Framework

Hi guys,
I'm thinking of using Tapestry to implement Portal Presentation layer

the portal itself should support dynamic portlet deployment.
Each Portlet will be deployed under separate filesystem folder.

and here are the questions:

1. How could I implement (extend) Tapestry to allow searching
(resolution) of
specifications, templates, assets etc. in dynamic environments like
this?
Shall I replace(subclass) DefaultResourceResolver,
DefaultTemplateSource, anything else?

2. What component should I use as a Portlet wrapper to be able to
intercept
render and action requests and aggregate Portlet's content back to a
page?

thanks in advance
Alex

Polesoft Lockspam - Join the fight against spam!
<http://www.polesoft.com/>