Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2007/10/15 20:06:34 UTC

Fanout Is Broken on AMQ 5.0

On 4.1.1, the fanout transport works as expected. My producer is fanning out
message sends (queues) to two unrelated message brokers and clients
connected to both those brokers get the messages.

However, when I run the same exact test under 5.0 (the 10/10 SNAPSHOT),
fanout no longer works as expected >-(  Only the 5.0 broker that my producer
first connects with gets the messages. The second broker never gets the
messages and hurls this exception.

ERROR Service      - Async error occurred: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Cannot remove a consumer that had not been registered:
ID:DIEGO-3739-1192470567781-0:0:-1:1
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot remove a consumer that had not been
registered: ID:DIEGO-3739-1192470567781-0:0:-1:1
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveConsumer(
TransportConnection.java:547)
        at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:64)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:281)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:178)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:134)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:124)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:183)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:170)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Joe