Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2009/10/24 11:09:46 UTC

Guice injecting / Avalon Replacement

Hi folks,
please have a look at the AvalonAsyncSMTPServer class. This class
shows a proof of concept to use pure jsr250 injecting for the
AsyncSMTPServer. The AvalonAsyncSMTPServer serves as wrapper between
Avalon and Guice. This class will get removed later when the usage of
Phoenix as container will get doomed. Maybe we can use karaf (osgi)
later for this.

I'm currently plan to go ahead and do the same for other services as
well. The will make it easier to move away from Avalon later

thoughts?

Bye
Norman