Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by jo...@hawkinsweb.co.uk on 2005/10/18 15:39:27 UTC

Get portletRequest from httpServletRequest

I have a struts action class implemented using struts-bridges. I need to
retrieve the portletRequest object within one of my methods but only have
the httpServletRequest available.

Are there any class utils to do this ?

Thanks

Jon

Re: Get portletRequest from httpServletRequest

Posted by Jonathan Hawkins <jo...@hawkinsweb.co.uk>.
Thanks for that Ate, and yes it is paramount that we stick to JSR-168.

The problem is that as JSR-168 does not include inter-portlet
communication I suspect that there will be many different solutions,
what a shame !!

The portlet messaging library that I'm looking at to me seems well
thought out and ready to use in my scenarios. I just need to get to the
PortletRequest.

Thanks, as always

Jon

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.