Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/11 16:10:19 UTC

Re: Incubator project set up tasks

Joe and I were catching up this morning -- any progress on the code
landing, Ellison Anne?

I see JIRA and the git repo are set up which is great. Shall I make a
issue to track the code import?

- Josh

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 12/07/16 00:53, Ellison Anne Williams wrote:
> Realized that I could create my own JIRA account (duh), did so, and created
> a JIRA ticket with the initial Pirk code (zip file) and SGA attached.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIRK-1

Hurray!  Well done for getting to this important milestone :-)

It seems there are still git config issues that need resolving.  I see
folks are already helping out with that, so right now I'll standby and
won't confuse by doing bits myself unless asked.

Good job,
Tim

Re: Incubator project set up tasks

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, just realized you already did this :)

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
:)

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.