Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Albrecht Berger <be...@gmx.ch> on 2005/07/15 20:01:50 UTC

Sharing sessions through different domains (in one tomcat)

Hello,
I'm developing a webapp that is reachable via a couple of domains,
but there is only one webapp in one tomcat.
I need to share the session of a user over these different domains.

What is the best way to guarantee that no session is lost, when the user
switches between two domains ?

Do I have to take care that the ;jsessionid extension is in every link ?
Is it possible to avoid this extension ?

What is the best way to solve my problem ?

Thx
berger