Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Roshan Bagdiya <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/28 05:55:45 UTC

Error While MESOS Setup

Can you please help me to solve this issue

configure: error: failed to determine linker flags for using Java (bad
JAVA_HOME or missing support for your architecture?)

what steps should i follow to resolve this

​

--
Thank You
Roshan Bagdiya

Re: Error While MESOS Setup

Posted by Kevin Sweeney <ke...@apache.org>.
Would it make sense for configure to automatically disable Java support if
it can't find a JDK (with an appropriate warning)? That seems more in line
with how other projects' configure scripts work.

Re: Error While MESOS Setup

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

Re: Error While MESOS Setup

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.