Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2004/08/02 20:20:22 UTC

How do I turn off auto versioning?

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm what I needed to do to turn off auto versioning.
There's two settings for auto versioning in the Domain.xml file.

<parameter name="auto-version">checkout-checkin</parameter>

<parameter name="auto-version-control">false</parameter>

I would guess that the "auto-version-control" parameter controls whether
auto versioning is enabled and the "auto-version" parameter controls the
style of auto versioning used...  is that correct?  So to disable auto
versioning completeIy I would set the "auto-version-control" parameter to
"false"  -- which seems to be the default.

Warwick