Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by jleleu <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/19 16:59:50 UTC

Re: OAuth demo

Hi Tim,

I didn't get any news from you lately.

As buji-oauth 1.0.0 has been released, I started working on buji-oauth 1.1.0
to add some of the improvments you suggested.

1. You found that the documentation could be improved : I refreshed it and
gathered all usefull information on the home page :
https://github.com/bujiio/buji-oauth

2. You said it would be easier to have a common profile : all profiles now
share a CommonProfile interface :
http://javadoc.leleuj.cloudbees.net/scribe-up/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/index.html

3. You found the configuration with buji-oauth too verbose : you can now
gather all providers in one ProvidersDefinition and just have one realm and
filter for all. Take a look at the demo :
https://github.com/leleuj/buji-oauth-demo to see how the configuration is
limited now.

I hope you will appreciate all these improvments.

Do you mind giving it a new try ?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

Re: OAuth demo

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

The 1.1.0 version of buji-oauth has just been released.
I don't want to bother you with that, but did you take a look at it ? I'd
like to get your feedbacks on this new version.
Best regards,
Jérôme