Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/02/15 23:19:53 UTC

vhost brokenness again

Randy's default_port/http_method patch broke absolute URLs in
check_fulluri().

I'm working on that plus one of Lars' bugs, and I'll be integrating two of
the patches posted here recently by Chia-liang Kao <cl...@cirx.org>.

It's not pretty.  http_vhost is mostly right, but I'll have to make a few
small behaviour changes.  Again.

Dean

Re: vhost brokenness again

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
GET http://hostname/ HTTP/1.0

is broken.

But I've already fixed it, I'm working in this area.  So don't worry about
it.

Dean

Re: vhost brokenness again

Posted by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net>.