Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/10/22 07:21:51 UTC

What needs to be done for our RC?

Hi,

the podling report reminder reminded me of our RC ... what needs to be
done to get the release officially out?

If the formal vote is over I'd love to do the homepage changes.

What else needs to be done?

Thanks,
Phil

Re: What needs to be done for our RC?

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Yeah, just saw it. Thanks!

Julian

Am 23.10.19, 09:04 schrieb "Anatole Tresch" <at...@gmail.com>:

    Hi all,

    the general incubator vote for the next release is finally out.

    J Anatole

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.