Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by "David D." <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/03 09:28:55 UTC

How to make the "wordcount-nopipes" work?

I compiled it and put it into dfs, but alwayls met the error:
Hadoop Pipes Exception: failed to open file:  at test/wordcount-nopipe.cc:66
in WordCountReader::WordCountReader(HadoopPipes::MapContext&)

I used commadn as follows:
$ hadoop pipes -program exe/wordcount-nopipe -input input/ -output
david/output

The input dfs dir is correct and there are some files in it. I found the
exception was caused by the empty filename at test/wordcount-nopipe.cc:66.

Anyone has the same problem?