Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Coding Horse <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/05 02:50:55 UTC

Real-Time Management System, any plan?

A slide in Introduction to MINA (ApacheCon Asia 2006) states the following
very exciting features:

Real-Time Management System
• A universal management view
• JMX console and Web browser
• Real time access
• Server traffic
• IoFilter Hot-deployment
• Which client is sending what message now?
• Which message takes too long to process?
• And <what you want to monitor>

I just want to know if mina team has any concrete plan about this "future".
Thanks.

Re: Real-Time Management System, any plan?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 4/5/07, Coding Horse <zh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A slide in Introduction to MINA (ApacheCon Asia 2006) states the following
> very exciting features:
>
> Real-Time Management System
> • A universal management view
> • JMX console and Web browser
> • Real time access
> • Server traffic
> • IoFilter Hot-deployment
> • Which client is sending what message now?
> • Which message takes too long to process?
> • And <what you want to monitor>
>
> I just want to know if mina team has any concrete plan about this "future".

We didn't have reached to that phase yet.  It's taking time because we
have a lot of things to finish.  Of course, the management system can
be implemented at the same time as we resolve other issues, but I'm
afraid we don't have enough time.  As always, any contribution is
welcome!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--