Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org> on 2022/12/13 19:10:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache SDAP (incubating) 1.0.0-rc2

Hi all,

This is the second release candidate of Apache SDAP (incubating) version
1.0.0.

Changes made between previous candidate (rc1) and this one (rc2) are as
follows:
- Added README
- Added DISCLAIMER

Instructions for building docker images from source can be found here:
https://incubator-sdap-nexus.readthedocs.io/en/latest/build.html
Instructions for deploying locally to test can be found here:
https://incubator-sdap-nexus.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quickstart.html

The tags to be voted on are 1.0.0-rc2:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-sdap-nexusproto/tree/1.0.0-rc2
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sdap-ingester/tree/1.0.0-rc2
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sdap-nexus/tree/1.0.0-rc2

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/sdap/apache-sdap-1.0.0-rc2/

https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD2449E0EB5EF1E73

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache SDAP (incubating) 1.0.0.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if at least 3 +1 PMC votes are
cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache SDAP (incubating) 1.0.0
[ ] +0 No opinion

Nga

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SDAP (incubating) 1.0.0-rc2

Posted by Riley Kuttruff <rk...@apache.org>.
Successfully verified, built and tested.

+1

Posted by Thomas Huang <hu...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE] Release Apache SDAP (incubating) 1.0.0-rc2

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I don't see any reason why not. The release manager just needs to be
an SDAP committer, and able to sign the artifacts. If someone were to
volunteer to be RM I'm sure Nga would be delighted that the process is
moving forward.

Julian

Posted by Riley Kuttruff <rk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.