Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net> on 2006/01/05 10:50:09 UTC

Problem binding SQLTransformer to Cform

Hello,

I'm doing my first steps with cocoon. This is what I'm trying to do:

-query data form a database
-convert result set to xml
-display data in a form field

I have difficulties binding the retrieved xml to the form. The retrieval
works ok. Please see the sample.xml below original message. It is the output
of the "fetch-data-.." pipeline which I'm trying to connect to the form
pipeline.

For more clarity I would like to post the whole project (without lib's ;o))
but attachments seem to be not allowed on the list. :o( So I posted the
necessary resources should anything important be missing just tell me.

Cheers,
Pete

Cocoon version 2.1.8
Java: jdk1.5.0_06

--------------Sample.xml--------------------------
<rowset xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
    <row>
        <substrat>
            foo
        </substrat>
      </row>
    </rowset>

---------------Bind.xml------------------------
<fb:context xmlns:fb="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#binding" path="/">
<fb:value id="substrat"
              path="/rowset/row/substrat"/>
</fb:context>

--------------Definition.xml-------------------
<fd:form xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition">
    <fd:widgets>
        <fd:field id="substrat" required="true">
            <fd:label>Substrat</fd:label>
            <fd:datatype base="string">
            </fd:datatype>
        </fd:field>
    </fd:widgets>
</fd:form>

-------------flow.js-------------------------------

function respond() {
    var form = new Form("documents/form/definition.xml");
    form.createBinding("documents/binding/bind.xml");
    form.load("fetch-data-pipeline");
    form.showForm("display-pipeline");
}

-------------Sitemap.xmap---------------------
<map:pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="fetch-data-pipeline">
         <map:generate type="file" src="documents/sql/sql.xml"/>
         <map:transform type="sql">
            <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="oracle-pool"/>
         </map:transform>
           <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
 </map:pipeline>

   <map:pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="display-pipeline">
       <map:generate src="documents/form/template.xml"/>
       <map:transform type="forms"/>
       <map:call resource="simple-page2html">
         <map:parameter name="file" value="documents/form/template.xmll"/>
       </map:call>
       <map:transform
src="documents/stylesheets/forms-samples-styling.xsl"/>
       <map:serialize/>
     </map:match>
   </map:pipeline>