Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daxin Zuo <dz...@techexcel.com> on 2004/09/27 00:47:08 UTC

I cannot solve it without your help-- C Processor '/lib/cpp' fails sanity check

I download the Apache httpd-2.0.43-sparc-sun-solaries2.8.tat.gz, and
extracted it to files.

I try to install it on UNIX (Sparc). According to the instruction, I run the
./configure --prefic==myPath. I get the error:
C Processor '/lib/cpp' fails sanity check
the computer I am using had been used by many people before. I don't know
what C compilers installed.
But when I type "gcc" and return, I see: "gcc: no input files". So I assume
gcc is found.

Could you please tell me how to fix it.
Thanks.

Re: I cannot solve it without your help-- C Processor '/lib/cpp' fails sanity check

Posted by Rhino <rh...@sympatico.ca>.
I think you're asking this in the wrong place. Your question has nothing to
do with Tomcat.

Rhino

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Danzin,

You're not on the good mailing list.
This one is for the Tomcat Server (a servlet container) and not the
HTTPD server.

Check this page : http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

Arnaud