Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/06/01 07:00:06 UTC

ECM branch to main tree?

Hi,

Have enough people checked out ECM branch that supports both LogEnabled and
Loggable? If so can I merge it into main tree - or preferrably someone else
who is more familiar with it ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: ECM branch to main tree?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:29, Peter Royal wrote:
> On Saturday 01 June 2002 01:00 am, Peter Donald wrote:
> > Have enough people checked out ECM branch that supports both LogEnabled
> > and Loggable? If so can I merge it into main tree - or preferrably
> > someone else who is more familiar with it ;)
>
> Using it daily here for over a week w/no problems, so i'm +1.
>
> I have no idea how to merge branches in CVS tho.

Okay will merge in ... done.

(BTW to merge you just need to do "cvs up -j ECM_LOGENABLED" for future
reference).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: ECM branch to main tree?

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 01 June 2002 01:00 am, Peter Donald wrote:
> Have enough people checked out ECM branch that supports both LogEnabled and
> Loggable? If so can I merge it into main tree - or preferrably someone else
> who is more familiar with it ;)

Using it daily here for over a week w/no problems, so i'm +1.

I have no idea how to merge branches in CVS tho.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org