Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mengchen Yu <yu...@umail.iu.edu> on 2011/04/06 22:08:40 UTC

Test idea on cassandra

I'm trying to simulate a multi-user scenario. The reason why I
want to use MPJ is to create different processes act like individual
users. Do any one have idea how to do this clearly?
Sorry for duplicated mails if any

Re: Test idea on cassandra

Posted by Sheng Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Stress tools in contrib directory use multiple threads/processes.