Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by Alex Luo <ka...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/25 03:37:01 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.7.0 rc1

Hello Apache EventMesh PPMC and Community,

The vote closes now as 72hr have passed. The vote PASSES with

Francois Papon(+1 binding) votes from the IPMC,
Jon Yang(+1 non-binding) votes from the PPMC,
mikexue(+1 non-binding) votes from the PPMC,
wqliang(+1 non-binding) votes from the PPMC,
lixiaoshuang(+1 non-binding) votes from the PPMC,
wenjun(+1 non-binding) votes from the PPMC,
JackyLuo(+1 non-binding) votes from the rest of the developer community
    and no further 0 or -1 votes.

The vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/0t8lz5d3ypbnd1094tkrc57ql12w6ckl

I will now bring the vote to general@incubator.apache.org to get approval
by the IPMC.
If this vote passes also, the release is accepted and will be published.

Thank you for your support.
Your EventMesh Release Manager

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.7.0 rc1

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi,
As I know, jon yang is not a PPMC member, please confirm it and update the
result, thank you.

Alex Luo <ka...@gmail.com> 于 2022年11月25日周五 上午11:37写道: