Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org> on 2018/06/26 18:12:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Vitalii Diravka

I am pleased to announce that Drill PMC invited Vitalii Diravka to the PMC
and he has accepted the invitation.

Congratulations Vitalii and thanks for your contributions !

-Aman
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Vitalii Diravka

Posted by Robert Hou <rh...@mapr.com>.
Congrats, Vitalii!

--Robert

Posted by Padma Penumarthy <pp...@mapr.com>.
Congrats Vitalii.

Posted by Vlad Rozov <vr...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Vitalii!

Posted by weijie tong <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vitalii!

Posted by Hanumath Rao Maduri <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vitalii!

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Vitalii!

Gautam

Posted by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org>.
 Congratulations, Vitalii!

Posted by Robert Wu <rw...@magnitude.com>.
Congratulations, Vitalii!

Best regards,

Rob

Posted by Sorabh Hamirwasia <sh...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Vitalii!

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bridget Bevens <bb...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Vitalii!

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Vitalii!

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Vitalli... well deserved!
On 6/27/2018 10:43:38 AM, Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you all!
It is a pleasure to work with all of you.

I am sure Drill has a bright future.
Therefore it's a honor for me to make contribution to this project.

Kind regards
Vitalii

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!