Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by raybristol <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/22 11:33:11 UTC

trigger program which installed on client machine

Hi,

I need to trigger a program which installed on client machine when use press
a button from a web page, I wonder what's the best way to do it? Any links?

 - I post this on wicket forum as well, but I also got jsp pages so I think
I might get more answers if I posted it here as well.

Many thanks,
Ray

Re: trigger program which installed on client machine

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.