Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Raquel Cruz <rm...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/06 16:31:13 UTC

portets tilte colours

Hi everyone

I would like to change title colour in portlets, but I want a different
colour to each portlet. Can I do that? How?
What about a color for each tab?

Raquel

Re: portets tilte colours

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com>.
The title and general look and feel of each portlet fragment is defined
by portlet decorators, whereas the general look and feel of the page is
defined by its layout decorator. You can change these decorators while
editing the page. You can get more information about decorators at:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-decorators.html