Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net> on 2012/06/03 16:55:42 UTC

Product Promotions ( PROMO_PROD_DISC + PROMO_GWP)

Hello,

I am unable to apply two different type of promotions on same product in  a
single order.
I am trying to apply two different type of Promotion 1 and Promotion 2
(described below) on same product "A" .
Promotion1 get automatically applied as soon as i add prod A to cart but
when i try to apply Promotion2 by using code it fails to apply as it
returns 0 discount for Promotion2.

BUT if i try to apply promotion 1 and promotion 3 (or promotion4) on same
product in a single order then it works fine and shows correct promo
 discount  amount.
It means i am unable to apply (PROMO_PROD_AMDISC , PROMO_PROD_DISC) along
with PROMO_GWP on a single product in a single order.
But (PROMO_ORDER_AMOUNT , PROMO_ORDER_AMOUNT) along with  PROMO_GWP on a
single product in a single order working fine.

Please guide me if it works in ofbiz and i am wrong somewhere or missed
something while creating or applying promotion.

Hope to get positive response soon.

Promotion 1 :Required code : NO
Rule : x quantity of product      cond : is greater than    cond value : 1
  productId : A
Action: Gift with Purchase     Qty : 1     ItemId : B
Description : On purchase of product A (qty >=1) get prod B free(qty = 1).
productPromoActionEnumId : PROMO_GWP

Promotion 2 : Required Code : yes
Rule : x quantity of product      cond : is greater than    cond value : 1
  productId : A
Action: X product for Y% discount     Qty : 1     Amount:10  productId : A
Description : On purchase of product A (qty >=1) get 10% discount on prod A.
productPromoActionEnumId :PROMO_PROD_DISC

Promotion 3:
Rule : x quantity of product      cond : is greater than    cond value : 1
  productId : A
Action: Order Percent Discount     Amount : 10
Description : On purchase of product A (qty >=1) get 10% discount on total
order amount.
productPromoActionEnumId : PROMO_ORDER_PERCENT

Promotion 4:
Rule : x quantity of product      cond : is greater than    cond value : 1
  productId : A
Action: Order Flat Amount      Amount : 100
Description : On purchase of product A (qty >=1) get flat discount of
amount 100 on total order amount.
productPromoActionEnumId :PROMO_ORDER_AMOUNT

Promotion 5 :
Rule : x quantity of product      cond : is greater than    cond value : 1
  productId : A
Action: X product for Y discount     Qty : 1     Amount:100  productId : A
Description : On purchase of product A (qty >=1) get flat discount of
amount 100 on prod A.
productPromoActionEnumId :PROMO_PROD_AMDISC

Regards
Nandani Aggarwal

Re: Product Promotions ( PROMO_PROD_DISC + PROMO_GWP)

Posted by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net>.
Hello,

I think on purchase of product A , Promotion1(PromoAction PROMO_GWP) gets
applied automatically(bcoz requiredCode = N) and make quantityLeftInAction
= 0 for that product after making that promocode Used.
And when i try to apply Promotion2(PromoAction PROMO_PROD_DISC) manually by
using code(RequiredCode = N)  it fails beacuse no quantity left of Product
A on which this promotion can be applied.

Any idea how this issue can be resolved?

Regards
Nandani Aggarwal

Posted by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net>.

Posted by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net>.

Posted by Ritu Raj Lakhera <rr...@gmail.com>.
Add a product A with quantity of two after that go for add manual code.

Ritu Raj Lakhera