Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Garey Hassler <G....@CableLabs.com> on 2006/07/11 00:08:11 UTC

SCXML - Testing response from in document

To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to create an scxml document that will send a message to
another device (in this case a SIP INVITE) and

then test the response's CSeq method matches the string "INVITE"  before
invoking the transition. I have

the document sending the INVITE message just fine, but when I add an if
tag to the document I get and exception

trying to digest the document. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
Attached is the scxml document I am

using.

Exception stack:

Jul 10, 2006 3:46:12 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester endElement

SEVERE: End event threw exception

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: No such accessible method: addAction()
on object: org.apache.commons.scxml.model.State

      at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:2
14)

      at
org.apache.commons.digester.SetNextRule.end(SetNextRule.java:216)

      at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:230)

      at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1130)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(
Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEnd
Element(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$F
ragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.s
canDocument(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unkn
own Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unkn
own Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unkno
wn Source)

      at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1704)

      at
org.apache.commons.scxml.io.SCXMLDigester.digest(SCXMLDigester.java:228)

      at
org.apache.commons.scxml.io.SCXMLDigester.digest(SCXMLDigester.java:127)

      at test.PCASM.<init>(PCASM.java:67)

      at test.Starter.initSM(Starter.java:496)

      at test.Starter.main(Starter.java:489)

Sincerely,

Garey Hassler

Software Engineer

Packet Cable

CableLabs

858 Coal Creek Cir.

Louisville, CO  80027

voice: (303) 661-3327

email: G.Hassler@CableLabs.com

Re: SCXML - Testing response from in document

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 7/11/06, Garey Hassler <G....@cablelabs.com> wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern:
>

> I am trying to create an scxml document that will send a message to another
> device (in this case a SIP INVITE) and
>
> then test the response's CSeq method matches the string "INVITE"  before
> invoking the transition. I have
>
> the document sending the INVITE message just fine, but when I add an if tag
> to the document I get and exception
>
> trying to digest the document. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
<snip/>

Executable content (in this case ... the <if> and <log> elements) can

-Rahul

> Attached is the scxml document I am
>
> using.

<snip-trace/>