Posted to user@struts.apache.org by simon_delaroute <si...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/07/12 04:45:49 UTC

Checkboxes

Hi
I am using struts and want to display a list of options for the user
to select with checkboxes using the struts-el tags. The information
on each option is stored in an object, name, age height weight and
each of these objects is stored in an ArrayList called people which
is placed in the session. Name of object person name of ArrayList
people.

I want the information to be displayed as a table(using a loop) each
row holding the information on a different person with check boxes at
the end of each row. The user can check as many as they want.
I can get the people ArrayList from the session scope but don't know
how to access the person objects within it or how display the data
with in each person object
. I have played around with it for a long time but have not had any
success. Thanks for any help.