Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dhaval Chauhan <dh...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/01 00:26:32 UTC

Issue with the Java Datatype support for JSON-RPC binding

Hi,

I am investigating following JIRA:

TUSCANY-2488 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2488)

It looks to me that this issue is related with the databinding.

Where should I start looking to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Dhaval

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008

RE: Issue with the Java Datatype support for JSON-RPC binding

Posted by Dhaval Chauhan <dh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your response.

Actually the issue was not with the databingind but it was with the interface I created for the testcases.
I missed the fact that the databinding only supports remotable interfaces.

I have made the interface remotable and now all the testcases are working.
Hence, the existing implementation of JSON-RPC binding currently supports Java primitive datatypes and the collections as well.

I have also updated the JIRA with the latest patch.

Thanks,
Dhaval

http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us

Re: Issue with the Java Datatype support for JSON-RPC binding