Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/02/15 11:30:44 UTC

Client build - which dlls/libraries are needed?

I downloaded the latest source and built the client piece, and I see the
following shared libraries:

libaxis_client.so
libaxis_clientC.so
libaxis_xml4c.so
libaxis2_transport.so
libhttp_channel.so
libhttp_transport.so

My question is whether libaxis2_transport.so is needed?  And if not, why
is it being built?

Re: Client build - which dlls/libraries are needed?

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Nadir,

If you use:
 -  the Axis3 transport you need libhttp_transport.so and
libhttp_channel.so
 - the Axis2 transport you need the libaxis2_transport.so

I think still it builds both Axis2 and Axis3 transports.

Roshan

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for moving axis2 as axis3 is quite stable.

Regards,
Samisa...