Posted to users@maven.apache.org by SanalkumaranGP <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/26 21:11:06 UTC

Maven command to get Integrated directory structure of two or more existing archetypes

Hi

Kindly give a solution or maven command for the below problem.

I have created an archetype with a directory structure having some basic
java application files .And another archetype with same directory structure
but with different java  files .
Can i get a maven command to generate a maven module from both the
archetypes (by giving the cordinate1 of archetype1 ,cordinate2 of archetype2
as arguments with -D option ) and the newly created module should have an
integrated/combined directory structure of both archetypes

i tried with the -D options but always take the last -D argument for
generating the directory structure.

Thanks
Sanal

Re: Maven command to get Integrated directory structure of two or more existing archetypes

Posted by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com>.
Look into so-called "partial" archetypes.