Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Francesco Marelli <to...@nemesi.co.uk> on 2006/08/10 17:29:29 UTC

Context Timeout???

Hello,

my application runs on Tomcat 4.1.18 and I have implemented a context listener
for it implementing the ServletContextListener interface.

The contextDestroyed method runs after 30 minutes of inactivity. Why? I would
have thought that the contextDestroyed method would run only at Context or
Tomcat shutdown, whereas this seems to run after a predefined timeout, which
also occurs to be the session timeout.

Can anyon explain, please? What am I missing? Is there a parameter for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
Francesco