Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Siarhei Biarozkin <sb...@zandar.com> on 2003/03/06 11:01:00 UTC

Fill Attribute (OT)

Hello,
Apologies for a somewhat off-topic question :

Is there any way to specify an RGB value of an SVG fill attribute in decimal
notation ?
We know it's possible to specify the value it as rgb(red, green, blue), or
rgb(#hexValue).
The problem is that during the initial svg creation, our XSLT transformation
gets an input with all colors (their rgb values) expressed as a single
integer, so to convert it into a format understood by SVG I'll need to
either a) write a custom template converting from a decimal to hex notation,
or, even worse, to wtite an extension function
Any advice will be appreciated,
Cheers
Sergey Beryozkin