Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Sagade.Subodh@vodafone.com" <Sa...@vodafone.com> on 2011/11/02 07:51:19 UTC

Request for Subversion Server 1.5.3 binaries for AIX OS link

Hi

Can you please help. Need to download Subversion Server 1.5.3 binaries for AIX OS.
Can you please point me to the  link.

Regards
Subodh

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.

Re: Request for Subversion Server 1.5.3 binaries for AIX OS link

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 4:16 AM, David Chapman <dc...@acm.org> wrote:
> On 11/2/2011 12:58 AM, Sagade.Subodh@vodafone.com wrote:
>
> Thanks David.
>

> Can you please help me in locating link from where I can download binaries
> of  SVN server 1.7 for AIX OS.
>
> I wish to download  pure binaries (not the rpms nor any source code/packages
> to be compiled)

AIX does RPM's? Live and learn.

Speaking of which, I've worked out the kwallet package problem for
RHEL 6 and Fedora compilation of 1.7.1. I don't have a reliable public
FTP site to publish my patches. I've published them to the
dev@subversion.spache.org mailing list, as svn diffs against their
source tree. I'm happy to send them as diffs against the rpmforge git
repo. The .spec file is fairly bulky, which is why I just don't want
to send it to the list here.

Posted by David Chapman <dc...@acm.org>.

Posted by David Chapman <dc...@acm.org>.