Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by "Arnold, David" <Da...@factiva.com> on 2004/04/28 22:27:03 UTC

No mode lists in header

Hello,

When I run testsuite, or my own custom portlets, the
PortletFragmentHeader.jsp file is not displaying the modes for the
portlets in the header.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

David J. Arnold

Application Architect

Factiva Client Solutions

david.arnold@factiva.com <BL...@factiva.com>

(609) 627-2838

Re: No mode lists in header

Posted by Eric Chow <ec...@macaucabletv.com>.
Hi,

I also have this problem. No modes display in the portlet title bar.

I try to print out the size of the Available modes, it just display "0" !!!!!!

I checkout the last updated source from CVS on 30/04/2004.

Eric