Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ro...@digitalphx.com on 2005/11/23 18:51:11 UTC

Filter not working

I sent an email to this list about this issue last week. I was told it was
the MA and not SA that is causing the issue. Now the same issue just
happened and I need some help.

Whats happening is an email is getting tagged as spam and according to the
maildrop script Im using if the email is tagged as spam then send it to a
different folder. Well I just received an email that was tagged as spam
and it went directly to my box. It scored a 7 and my settings is at 3. So
what am I doing wrong that is causing the email to still get through even
if marked as spam?

Im using SA 3.0.1 with qmail, qmail-scanner and maildrop. Here is the
maildrop script:

if (/^X-Spam-Status: *Yes/)
{

        to "$VHOME/Maildir/.Spam"

}
else
{
        to "$VPOP"

}

Now 9 out of 10 times this works. But an email here and there gets tagged
as spam but still gets delivered to the mailbox. Any suggestions? If you
need the header from the email with this issue then let me know. I will
send it to the list.

Thanks
Robert