Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Or Sher <or...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/07 08:08:42 UTC

Cassandra coordinator metrics

Hi,

I found that 2.0.9 exposes "CoordinatorReadLatency" and
"CoordinatorScanLatency" on a column family resolution.
1. What exactly does the CoordinatorScanLatency means?
2. Is there a write equivalent metric?

--
Or Sher

Re: Cassandra coordinator metrics

Posted by Or Sher <or...@gmail.com>.
1. Thanks, make sense.
2. Is there a special reason for that? Is it somewhere in the road map?

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.