Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2016/09/27 15:12:30 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] 2.7.0 release candidate 3

The vote passed:

+1 (binding):

Tom White
Tim Armstrong
Matthew Jacobs
Henry Robinson
Juan Yu

+1 (non-binding)

Jim Apple

I will now ask the Incubator PMC to allow us to release, so this
release is not official yet.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 2.7.0 release candidate 3

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Excellent work Jim, thanks for leading the charge on our first Apache
release. Hopefully the next steps go smoothly.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.