Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Jeff Davis <jd...@idalica.com> on 2008/09/19 00:19:09 UTC

HTTP Post support as a format type

Hi,

I'm working on a project where the source service receives the request in
HTTP Post format (application/x-www-form-urlencoded) and then returns the
results back via XML. Unfortunately, they don't support HTTP GET.

I see that the format attribute of the address element accepts values of
get|pox|soap11|soap12, but not post. Is there a way I can accomplish this?

Thanks in advance to your help!

jeff

Re: HTTP Post support as a format type

Posted by Jeff Davis <jd...@idalica.com>.
Great -- I'll give that a try. I did try pox, but not with that additional
messageType property setting.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,