Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Daniel Carlson <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/01 08:58:34 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Proposed Mobile Money Database Design

Hello Michael,

For now, there is no bitcoin integration. But I have been looking at
bitcoin and block chain technologies. That is definitely something I think
will be good for the platform. I am willing to work on that as soon as the
mobile money module has been completed and is already being used.

Cheers!
Daniel Carlson.

PS: Any input you have on that will be appreciated.