Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Guillaume BETEND <gb...@macif.fr> on 2007/01/02 08:17:14 UTC

RE Scheduled build do not see changes in source code

Hello all,

Is your Scm Url is OK ?

Cheers
--
Guillaume BETEND

             "Carlos
             Henriquez"
             <carlosalberto.he                                           A
             nriquez@gmail.com         Continuum
             >                         <co...@maven.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             29/12/2006 21:47
                                                                     Objet
                                       Scheduled build do not see changes
             Veuillez répondre         in source code
             continuum-users@m
              aven.apache.org

Hi all. Merry Christmass to all the Christians and Happy New Year next
monday.

I have two scheduled builds with Maven projects, a "clean install" and a
"test" a few minutes later. They are both done at night. The problem is
that
any change made to a source file is ignored by the first build but notice
in
the second. That happens to be a problem because the new jar is built with
the old sources.

What could be happening?

--
Carlos Henriquez

Re: RE Scheduled build do not see changes in source code

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I am seeing a similiar behavior which I have a continuum project with 2
schedule builds ( hourly and nightly)
The nightly used to work, now it is completely ignored.

I then fire up a brand new 1.0.3 continuum box, and it has the same behavior
:(

I am using maven 2.0.4, svn client 1.3.2 and 1.4.2

-D

Posted by Carlos Henriquez <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Henriquez
Wincor-Nixdorf

Re: RE Scheduled build do not see changes in source code

Posted by Carlos Henriquez <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Henriquez
Wincor-Nixdorf