Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Velecký <VV...@seznam.cz> on 2014/07/17 14:18:02 UTC

Change background color of Android Cordova app

Hello,
how can I change background color, which is visible during orientation
change until WebView is correctly resized. I specified it more at http://
stackoverflow.com/questions/24601226/change-background-color-of-app-visible-
during-resizing-webview-due-to-device-ori

But, it look stackoverflowers don't know solution to this problem, so I post
it here. :-)

I hope, someone have had different problem ;-)

Re: Change background color of Android Cordova app

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Delay the loading of the URL without a screenshot? Also, you could run
the manual test application in test that's marked "Test Background
Color".  This isn't automated because it would require the inclusion
of a third party library like Robotium, and there's no way to
programmatically test the colour blue that's worth writing.
(Seriously, it'd be yet another library that'd take the screenshot
within the 2 second delay, and then process the image to see if the
pixels are blue, a non-trivial amount of work for something that
someone can do when they need to.)

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.