Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/05/14 02:09:52 UTC

Help with RAT Errors

Hi Andrew,

I see you are working through the RAT errors and have few pull requests. I can help out to fix the headers and stuff. Do you need any help?

Suresh

Re: Help with RAT Errors

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok, all tests are passing for me locally in incubator-jclouds on
1.5.x/1.6.x/master, so I'm trying to queue all three up and get outta here.
=)

A.

Re: Help with RAT Errors

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help with RAT Errors

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'm going to deal with that after just getting boilerplate that
passes RAT in place.

A.

Re: Help with RAT Errors

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.