Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by KavithaNaren <vk...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/17 13:54:16 UTC

No converter found for oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP->java.sql.Timestamp

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using Oracle 10g. I got errors about "ORA-01843: not a valid month"
when I was running OFBiz server.After that I deleted all the records in
JobSandBox entity and run the application. I got the following error

Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
Message: No converter found for oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP->java.sql.Timestamp

Please provide the solution for this.

Regards
Kavitha

Re: No converter found for oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP->java.sql.Timestamp

Posted by KavithaNaren <vk...@gmail.com>.
Dear Sir,

            Thank you for your timely reply.Now this oracle error fixed.
It's working fine.Thanks a lot.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
There is a patch available to fix that, but it needs to be tested:

-Adrian