Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/05 16:12:05 UTC

Sling Report

Hi all,

As we are new to the incubator, we have to report monthly and the
reports are due again :-)

I created a page on our wiki [1] to catch what we ultimately would
report. Please add anything you might feel needed such that we can
finalize the report by Oct. 10.

Thanks and Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/vAkB

Re: Sling Report

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 10/5/07, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Please add anything you might feel needed such that we can
> finalize the report by Oct. 10....

Thanks - I have re-added the incubation starting date to the report,
as I think it's good to keep it in there.

-Bertrand

Re: Sling Report

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the addition. I updated the report on our wiki and submitted
it to the Incubator reports.

Regards
Felix

Re: Sling Report