Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Rule <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/13 07:22:21 UTC

inheriting report definitions

Hi,

Are the reports definitions inherited recursively when
using the extend tag? It seems that dependencies are
inherited for at least 2 levels down, but in my
current setup, it doesn't seem like the reports are
inherited beyond the first inherited project.

A -> B -> C

That is, if I define reports in A, and B extends A and
C extends B, then C does not see the reports I've
defined in A. However, it does look like C sees
dependencies defined in A. B can see the reports
defined in A.

Have I done something wrong?