Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Philipp Dobrigkeit <PD...@gmx.de> on 2009/02/13 02:00:00 UTC

Re: Running RowCounter as Standalone [solved]

Thank you and sorry for the mixup with the lists, I was convinced since I call ./hadoop to run it, that it might be more related to this list.

But I now imported all the .jars in the lib folders of both Hadoop and Hbase and now it works.

Best, Philipp

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a