Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2018/12/14 21:59:49 UTC

npmjs.com account to release Apache Arrow JavaScript

Hi Brian,

I read this change:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=87298036&selectedPageVersions=46&selectedPageVersions=45

Can you add me to collaborators of apache-arrow? I may
release apache-arrow npm package as a PMC member.

Here is my account on npmjs.com:

  https://www.npmjs.com/~kou

kou

Re: npmjs.com account to release Apache Arrow JavaScript

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi Paul,

Thanks! I've confirmed and enabled 2FA.

In <b1...@apache.org>