Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2005/11/12 17:05:15 UTC

Re: [all][vfs][VOTE] release version 1.0

*scared*, only one +1 after three days :-o

I hope you all are busy checking the code, arent you?

Added [all] to this post, maybe you setup some filtering.
> Hi!
>
> After so many RCs I really think its time to take a break and release
> what we have now.
> VFS is stable and in daily use. Some enhancements waiting just too
> long for this release to get implemented for 1.1.
>
> As previously posted please find the RC6 at
> http://people.apache.org/~imario/vfs
>
> Please vote:
>
> [ ] +1 release RC6 as 1.0
> [ ] -1 take some additional time

Re: [all][vfs][VOTE] release version 1.0

Posted by fi...@cirquedigital.com.
I'm ++1 (non-committer) on releasing it 1.0, I've checked the RC5, but
haven't
had a chance to check the RC6 yet...

- Filip

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 12.11.2005, at 17:05, Mario Ivankovits wrote:

> *scared*, only one +1 after three days :-o
>
> I hope you all are busy checking the code, arent you?

sorry, missed the call for vote

+1 for a release

cheers
--